Tanya Burr is an English YouTuber, Actress and Author, who is known for her fashion, makeup and cooking videos. She has appeared on the covers of Glamour and Stylist magazines. She has released three books and has her own cosmetics line called Superdrug.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Beauty Guru, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tanya Burr was born on 9 June 1989, in Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 28 years old.
London, United Kingdom
Tanya Burr attended Notre Dame High School and then Long Stratton High School in Norfolk.
she also took up a short course as a make-up artist.
We do not know about her religious beliefs at this time.
- Father – Unknwon
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Natasha Burr (Sister), Oscar Burr (Brother)
Tanya has been in relationship with fellow YouTuber Jim Chapman from December 2006. The couple got engaged on 12 December 2012 and married on 3 September 2015, at Babington House in Somerset.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 38-30-38
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 12 (US).
No films yet.
In 2013, Tanya made her TV show debut in the series, YouTubers React.
Tanya Burr Net worth
Over the years, Tanya has made a fortune of $2.7 million US dollars as of 2017. So far, she has made around $336 thousand dollars this year where she takes upwards of $30000 US dollars every month.
Tanya Burr Favrites
- Food – Retro biscuits
- New York Restaurants – Gemma on 355 Bowery St, Bluestone Lane on 55 Greenwich Ave, The Butcher’s Daughter on 19 Kenmare St, Jack’s Wife Freda on 224 Lafayette St, Magnolia Bakery in Manhattan, Prince St Pizza on 27 Prince Street, The Mercer Kitchen on 99 Prince Street.
- Los Angeles Restaurants – The Butcher’s Daughter on Abbott Kinney, Faith & Flower in Downtown Los Angeles, M Café in Beverly Hills, Zinque in West Hollywood, Little Beach House in Malibu, Catch in West Hollywood, Moon Juice in West Hollywood, Alfred’s Tea Room, Black Top Coffee in Downtown Los Angeles
- Fragrance – Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay fragrance
Social Media Portfolio
Tanya launched her self-titled YouTube channel in October 2009 and started off uploading make-up tutorials to look alike celebrities, fashion and beauty haul videos.
Her quest proved beneficial that fetched her several offers where she appeared on the channel DailyMix.
In January 2014, Burr launched at Sanderson London a cosmetics brand through UK retailer Superdrug, called Tanya Burr Cosmetics.
In 2015, Tanya featured on the cover of Galmour magazine and the following year on Stylist magazine.
Expanding her vision to being an author and blogger, Burr writes column for Grazia magazine. In 2015, She published her first non-fiction plus autobiographical book, Love, Tanya, which accounts for extensive beauty tips.
The following year, she published her first cooking book titled Tanya Bakes, in which she shared baking recipes right from her childhood to the ones she prefers for special occasions.
Her third book, Tanya’s Christmas, was released on 19 October 2017.