Gregory Allan Lazzarato
Gigi, Gigi Gorgeous, Giselle Loren Lazzarato, Gregory Gorgeous, Gregory, Greg
YouTuber, Model, Actress, Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gigi Gorgeous was born on 20 April 1992 , in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
She is currently 25 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gigi attended St. Francis of Assisi School and then Iona Catholic Secondary School in Mississauga.
After high school, she joined at the George Brown College to study fashion, but dropped out to focus on her YouTube career.
French, Lebanese, Italian
- Father – David Lazzarato (Audit committee chairman at Yellow Media)
- Mother – Judith Lazzarato (Investment adviser and real estate agent) (Died in February 2012)
- Siblings – Adam Lazzarato (Brother), Cory Lazzarato (Brother)
- Relatives – Chester Lazzarato (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn Lazzarato (Paternal Grandmother)
Gigi Gorgeous is currently dating model and fashion designer Nats Getty (Natalia Williams) of the most renowned Getty family.
Before that, she was reported for having relationship with Cory Binney and also rumored to be dating transgender model Andreja Pejic.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She was previously identified as bisexual and in September 2016, she revealed herself a lesbian.
Before achieving enormous popularity on the social media, Lazzarato was known as Greg or Gregory to the mass population of the United states. She then transformed her sexually and carried herself gracefully. She launched her YouTube channel named GregoryGORGEOUS on July 6, 2008 before her transition. Her uploads include vlogs, fashion, and lifestyle videos. Her YouTube channel has more than 2.7 million subscribers as we speak.
She was also a part of the YouTube-based reality series, The Avenue, which premiered on March 15, 2011.
She hasn’t appeared in films.
Gigi first appeared in the American sitcom The Campus in 2009.
She is one of the recognizable faces in the fashion industry. She garnered immense fame through her strong presence on different social media platforms, which she makes to promote brands and products. She has also modeled for many famous fashion designers in the industry.
Gigi Gorgeous Net worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $4.5 million US dollars as of 2017. She receives an annual income of $350 thousand US dollars and that grows up every years and so does her popularity.
Gigi Gorgeous Favorites
- Typical Bar Order – Moscow Mule with very light vodka
- Word She Uses Too Often – Literally
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Finding Prince Charming
- Food – Celery
- Comedy Movie – The Hot Chick (2002)
- Pizza Toppings – Hawaiian
- Emoji – Blonde girl with both her hands over her head
- Beauty Inspirations – Her mother and Kim Kardashian
- Beauty Products – Too Faced Better Than S*x Mascara, Too Faced’s Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, and MAC
- Cosmetics’ Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
- Signature Scent – Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto
- Childhood TV Show – Sailor Moon (Anime show)
- Childhood Movie – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- First Ever Concert – The Spice Girls’ Spice Up Your Life World Tour
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – GigiGorgeous
- Instagram – gigigorgeous
- Twitter – thegigigorgeous
- YouTube – GregoryGORGEOUS
Gigi is more popular on the internet as she gracefully carries herself a transgender woman. Before her transition, she was identified as a gay male.
She was honored with LogoTV Trailblazing Social Creator Award for her works towards LGBT youth and causes in 2014.
She has put tremendous effort to bring awareness to transgender issues, the LGBT community, and anti-bullying, and of course, her popularity on social media makes it easy to her.
On September 18, she won the Streamy Award for “Best Beauty Series” and appeared on Adam Lambert’s video song “Another Lonely Night”.
On August 9, 2016, Lazzarato was detained in the United Arab Emirates and had her passport taken by airport officials and immigration officers at the Dubai International Airport. She was denied entry in to Dubai for being a transgender woman, as the government does not recognize her gender as legitimate even though, according to Lazzarato, the gender on her passport states female and not male.
In January 2017, the documentary This Is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous, starring Lazzarato, directed by Barbara Kopple premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
In June 2017, Lazzarato was named to the Time Magazine list of the 25 most influential people on the Internet.