Perrie Edwards is a well-known British singer and songwriter best known as a member of the popular girl group Little Mix. She came into the pop scene in 2011 during the eighth season of the UK version of The X Factor, alongside the other members of the group, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwall. Today, she is one of the most successful singers in the music world, thanks to her sheer hard work and soulful voice. In 2015, the young damsel was voted as “The Woman of the Year” by Fabulous magazine.
Perrie Louise Edwards
Birthday / Date of Birth
Perrie Edwards was born on 10th July 1993 in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England.
She is currently 25 years old
Perrie attended the Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset and then enrolled at the St Peter & Paul RC Primary School in South Shields, Tyne & Wear.
She then got admitted to the Mortimer Community College where she studied for five years before enrolling at the Newcastle College. she graduated with a degree in BTEC in Performing Arts.
- Father – Alexander Edwards
- Mother – Debbie Duffy
- Siblings – Jonnie Edwards (Older Brother), Caitlin Edwards (Younger Sister)
She is in a relationship with English professional footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain since 2016.
Previously, she had dated singer Zayn Malik, YouTuber Joe Sugg and actor Luke Pasqualino.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She often dyes her hair with multi colors.
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
They released their debut album, “DNA”, on November 19, 2012, through Syco music. The album charted within the top 10 in several countries including the UK and US, becoming the first British girl band to have the highest debut chart spot in the US.
She appeared as a contestant in the eighth season of the UK version of The X Factor in 2011.
Being the lead vocalist of a British girl group “Little Mix”. The other three members of the band are Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall.
Perrie Edwards Favorites
- Favorite Musicians – Steve Perry
- Favorite Songs – “My Life” by Bon Jovi
- Favorite Movies – The Notebook (2004)
- Favorite Color – Blue
Perrie Edwards Net worth
Perrie Edwards has a net worth of $2 million. She owns a luxurious house in London worth £5m.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – perrieedwards
Perrie Edwards Facts
1. Her musical career began when she gave the audition as an individual artist with Alanis Morissette’s ” You Oughta Know” for the TV show The X Factor.
2. She couldn’t make past the bootcamp round, and later teamed with other contestants such as Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall, who were also rejected during the bootcamp. They formed the band “Little Mix” and went on to become the winner of that season, becoming the first girl group to ever win the title of The X Factor.
3. Perrie is the youngest among the members of the band.
4. In May 2012, Perrie Edwards, along with her band mates, launched a Union Flag-themed set of M&M’s. The same year, they released their book ‘Ready to Fly’ and also unveiled a children’s clothing range.
5. In 2014, the band won the ‘Band of the Year’ award at Glamour Awards event. In that same year, they were also conferred with the Pure Beauty Awards in the category ‘Best New Eye Product’.
6. In 2016, they launched their fragrance called Gold Magic, followed by their second fragrance named ‘Wishmake in that same year.
7. In 2017, the band received the Brit Award in the category ‘British Single of the Year’ for their song ‘Shout Out to My Ex’. This song also earned them Radio Disney Music Award in the category ‘Best Break-Up Song’.
8. Perrie has esophageal atresia, which is responsible for a bisectional scar on her stomach, and anosmia