Australian Supermodel Shanina Shaik best known for her collaborations with world’s renowned fashion designers Betsey Johnson, Catherine Malandrino and Abaete. She has walked on various fashions shows throughout the world, including the 2011 and 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Shanina Shaik was born on 11 February 1991, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
She’s currently 27 years old.
She has Pakistani and Saudi Arabian ancestry on her father’s side and has Australian and Lithuanian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Since Shanina started her modeling career at the age of 8, she didn’t have proper education. However, she managed to complete high school studies through an accelerated program.
- Father – Hanif Shaik
- Mother – Kim Shaik
- Siblings – Shay Shaik (Brother)
Shanina Shaik began dating American Disc Jockey, DJ Rucku in 2015 and they got engaged by the end of the year. Their wedding is likely to happen in May 2018.
Prior, she had a On and OFF kinda relationship with Tyson Beckford from 2008 to 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Fashion Show Debut
Shanina Shaik debuted in Autumn/Winter 2009 where she walked over 8 shows in New York City. She walked for designers such as Yeohlee, Shipley & Halmos, Abaete, Mara Hoffman, Lorick, Project Runway, Trovata and Richie Rich
Film & Television Debut
She hasn’t appeared in any film or TV show, except for her appearance in The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show TV movies in 2011 as herself.
She has appeared in a lot of advertisements including Aeropostale, Alloy, Ann Taylor, Avon, Bauhaus, Bloomingdales, Body & Bath Works ‘Dark Kiss’ fragrance, Burda Style, Cotton On, Edward Joseph, Freepeople, General Pants Co, Intermix, Intimissimi, Lovable, Macy’s, Matrix Hair Biolage, New Look, Olay, RMK, Revlon, Seafolly, ShopBop, and Urban Outfitters.
Shanina Shaik Beauty, Hair and Makeup Products
- Vitamins – Ritual Essential Vitamins for Women
- Facial Mask – Adore Cosmetics Women’s Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Facial Mask
- Moisturizers – Adore Essence Facial Serum, Wedderspoon Raw Premium Manuka Honey and NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum
- Concealer – Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
- Mascara – Maybelline Great Lash Curved Brush Mascara
- Eye Serum – Fresh Creme Ancienne Supreme Eye Serum
- Contour – Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate
- Face Powder – Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips And Cheeks
- Coffee Liner – MAC pro longwear Lip Pencil MORNING COFFEE
- Eye Shadow – UD Naked Eyeshadow Palette Original
- Body Lotion – Michael Kors By Michael Kors For Women
- Shampoo – R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste
Shanina Shaik Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Shanina Shaik Net worth
Her total net worth is estimated at $10 million.
Social Media Profiles
Shanina Shaik Facts
Shanina started her modeling career at the age of 8 years old when she appeared in a TV commercial for Hyundai.
At 15, she entered the Girlfriend Model Competition.
She appeared as a contestant on the Australian reality show Make Me a Supermodel and she was the runner-up.
She is good friends with Nicole Trunfio, and Miranda Kerr.
Shaik appeared in editorials for Seventeen Magazine, Men’s Health, Level Magazine, Orlando Style Magazine, 2 Wheeler Tuner Magazine, Philadelphia Style Magazine, Tu Style and Zink Magazine.
Shanina has walked for Chanel’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection at the Grand Palais in Paris.
In 2012, Shaik appeared in print-work for Victoria’s Secret and Bonds.
Shanina Shaik has featured as a cover girl for Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Vogue India and Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Arabia, Vietnam and Australia.