Gisele Caroline Bündchen
Gise, The Body, The Midas Queen, The Hurricane Gisele, La Bundchen
Gisele was born on July 20, 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
She is currently 38 years old.
Like other models in the business, she didn’t get proper education as she came into modeling at her early age.
- Father – Valdir Bündchen (University Teacher and Writer)
- Mother – Vânia Nonnenmacher
- Siblings – Raquel (Sister), Graziela (Sister), Gabriela (Sister), Rafaela (Sister), Patrícia (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister)
Gisele Bundchen got married with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in February 2009 and they together have two children, one son Benjamin Rein Brady (b. December 8, 2009) and daughter Vivian Lake (b. December 2012).
Joao Paulo Diniz (1999-2000) – Gisele and businessman Joao Paulo Diniz have dated for more than a year, and broke out in late 2000.
Leonardo DiCaprio (2000-2005) – Gisele Bundchen dated American actor Leonardo DiCaprio between 2000 and 2005. Their five-year relationship was mostly on-and-off kind of relationship, and finally, she gave up with him in 2005.
Kelly Slater (2005-2006) – The couple has a brief relationship in 2005.
Chris Evans (2006) – She dated American actor Chris Evans for a short while in 2006.
Tom Brady (2006) – Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen and American football player Tom Brady began dating in 2006 in December 2006. The couple married in February 2009 in a small Catholic ceremony at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, California, USA. Thu still live together.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-23-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
8.5 (US) / 6 (UK)
4 (US) / 8 (UK)
She first walked the runway on Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1997 Fashion Show for Alexander McQueen, Emporio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, and Giorgio Armani.
She was first appeared in the 2004 American film Taxi, playing the role of Vanessa.
Gisele Bundchen hosted the 1999 MTV music Video Awards that marked her debut on an television.she has also appeared in a comedy show, Late Show with David Letterman in November 2000.
As a model, Gisele Bundchen has been a face of several brands and products from which she makes huge amount of money. Some of the brands include L’Oréal, Lancôme, Lanvin ‘Oxygène’ & ‘Oxygène Homme’ fragrances, Lenny, Les Filós, Lita Molinari, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, London Fog, Lux, Lycra, M. Officer, Max Factor, Melissa, Mercearia & Oppidum, Mervyn’s, Michael Kors, Milady, Milk, Missoni, More Majorum, Multiplan, Nivea, Nocturna, Otto, Pantene, Patachou, Polo Jeans Co, Polo Ralph Lauren, Pop Love, Phuket, Ralph Lauren, Red, Rede Shopping Multiplan, Renner, Roberto Cavalli, Robyn, Rossel, Stefanel, Stiefelkonig, St. John, Strenesse, Suflair, Triton, Triumph, True Religion, Tug, Vakko, Valentino, Valentino Couture, Valirese & Liz, Vero Moda, Versace,Versace Jeans, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret ‘Breathless’, Dream Angels Divine, Dream Angels Halo, Dream Angels Heavenly, Pink, Very sexy for her, Very sexy for her2, Very sexy for him & Very sexy for him2 fragrances, Vivara Jewelry, Vivo, Vogue Eyewear, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zoomp.
- Gisele Bundchen ranked #21 on E! Television list of “Hottest Celebrity Bodies” in 2006.
- New York Daily named her the fourth powerful person in the fashion world in 2008.
- She was placed among the ‘Top Accomplished Women Entertainers’ by CEOWORLD magazine, in 2011.
- Men’s Health listed her at number 25 on the ‘100 Hottest Women of All Time’, in 2011.
- In 2012, Forbes ranked her at #61 on the ‘Most Powerful Celebrities’ and #4 on ‘World’s Most Powerful Latino Celebrity’.
- Time added her on the All-TIME 100 Fashion Icons list of ‘100 Most Influential Fashion Icons since 1923’.
- In 2014, she was listed at #89 on Forbes’ ‘Most Powerful Women in the World’ and at #5 on Forbes Brazil’s ‘25 Biggest Celebrities in Brazil’.
Cars & Bikes
Gisele Bundchen was seen driving around in her black Audi A8. She was also spotted along with her husband in a black Rolls Royce. There isn’t much data about her exotic car collection on the internet.
The Brazilian beauty lives in a swanky $20 million luxury mansion along with her husband and children that spreads over 22,000 sq-feet boasting spacious eight bedrooms and all the features that you could imagine. The Sprawling house is located right out of Disneyworld.
She also owns a $4.5 million lavish pad in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Gisele Bundchen Net worth
Gisele Bundchen has a lucrative net worth of $360 million dollars. Despite the fact she bid goodbye to the runway last year, it is estimated that she earned a staggering $40 million dollars. Being considered as a high-profile model in the business, she enjoys multi-million dollar endorsement deals from top brands in the world. Gisele is the world’s highest paid model which she retains the place for the straight 14 years. Needless to say, she is the queen of fashion realm and apparently the richest model on the planet.
Gisele Bundchen Favorites
- Favorite Food – Cheeseburger, Meat, Coco Juice
- Favorite workout – Anusara Yoga
- Favorite Perfume – [amazon_textlink asin=’B0017JRFN8|B000XE67WI|B0012RURYO|B0012RURYO’ text=’Dolce & Gabbana The One’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’celebritywood-20|techwhee-21|celeb0b8-20|celeb20-21′ marketplace=’US|IN|CA|UK’ link_id=’01dff7ea-4e08-11e8-a4b8-a713fbbc35d1′]
- Favorite Beauty Products – [amazon_textlink asin=’B004Y4N4RE|B07CSC53KC|B004NFJOP0|B004NFJOP0′ text=’Cle De Peau La Creme’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’celebritywood-20|techwhee-21|celeb0b8-20|celeb20-21′ marketplace=’US|IN|CA|UK’ link_id=’20bf904c-4e08-11e8-86cb-e12c1f759d63′], [amazon_textlink asin=’B000VWSC1Q|B000VWSC1Q|B000VWSC1Q|B000VWSC1Q’ text=’The Multiple by NARS’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’celebritywood-20|techwhee-21|celeb0b8-20|celeb20-21′ marketplace=’US|IN|CA|UK’ link_id=’38a6cb71-4e08-11e8-a146-f9279b5f9cc8′]
- Favorite Eye Product – [amazon_textlink asin=’B006GDGUV8|B06XWB9WD1|B006GDGUV8′ text=’Dr. Alkaitis Organic Eye Creme’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’celebritywood-20|techwhee-21|celeb0b8-20′ marketplace=’US|IN|CA’ link_id=’a7ff47c1-4e08-11e8-ada3-5d202ae663ae’], Benefit Miss Popularity (Highlighter), [amazon_textlink asin=’B001GS6PU4|B001O7EEFA’ text=’Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’celebritywood-20|techwhee-21′ marketplace=’US|IN’ link_id=’d1427b02-4e08-11e8-82e4-83a3fdbd874b’] (for Eyelashes)
- Favorite Hair Product – [amazon_textlink asin=’B006MGR644′ text=’Kerastase’s Green line’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’celebritywood-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e979363c-4e08-11e8-ac58-2f274a7d32fc’]
- Favorite Sport – Volleyball, Soccer
- Favorite Pet – Dog
- Favorite Book – Lofe of Pi, The Light Between Oceans
- Favorite Movie – Bicycle Thieves, Gone With the Wind
Social Media Portfolio
Gisele Bundchen has a considerable fan following on social media. Follow her on:
Gisele Bundchen Early Life and Career
One of the best selling models and the most popular fashion icon on the planet, Gisele Bundchen needs no introduction, at least to fashionista. She is first ever Brazilian model to achieve such a huge feat in modeling industry. The supermodel is among the world’s top paid models in the world and has graced the covers of international renowned fashion magazines like Vogue, i-D, Rolling Stones, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Allure and business magazines like Forbes, Time, to name a few. She was featured on the covers of more than 1500 magazines throughout her career. She been speculated as the first female fashion billionaire.
She entered into modelling at the age of 13 when she was spotted by a modeling agency and subsequently launches her career in modeling the following year. She later moved to London, where she made her catwalk debut, walking the runway for Alexander McQueen. Gisele Bundchen singed with lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret for $25 million dollars and walked the ramp for them. She wore the world’s expensive bra of all time, “Red Hot Fantasy Bra” that is estimated $15 million.
The Brazilian supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, 37, is regarded as the most marketable model in the fashion world and was listed in Forbes’ “Top earning Models” for straight eight years. She has also featured in a handful of movies and has been the face of numerous high-profile brands like Chanel, Nivea, H&M, Carolina Herrera, David Yurman, Versace, Christian Dior, HOPE, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, and Louis Vuitton. Gisele is very fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and German.