Unbelievable Facts About Dhruva Natchathiram
Chiyaan Vikram and Gautham Menon’s next investigative crime thriller Dhruva Natchathiram has been making waves in K’town for few days now. Gautham created much hype over the film and apparently he justified that with the 2.39-minute teaser, released yesterday. Check out the breakdown of the teaser here.
Gautham didn’t reveal much of the story and the cast, though as of now it is confirmed that Anu Emmanuel will be playing opposite Vikram. There’s another heroine in the film which is kept under the wraps. Gautham teams up with his all time favourite Harris Jayaraj for musical score, while Jomon T. John and Praveen Anthony will be handling cinematography and editing, respectively. The film is jointly produced by Gautham himself under his banner Ondraga Entertainment and Escape Artists Madan.
Unbelievable facts about Dhruva Natchathiram
- It is the first teaser to be shot entirely in 14 hours in natural light.
- The film’s teaser was completely shot in New York.
- They haven’t used high profile cameras for filming, but just a Canon 5D SLR Cam.
- The first teaser in Indian cinemas to have the maximum runtime of 2.39 minutes.
- The teaser surpassed 2 million YouTube views in less than 24 hours.
- The first film in Tamil cinemas to have a unique promotion and revelation about the characters of the movie.
- For the first time, Vikram appears in salt and pepper look.
The film is slated to release in August 2017.