BSEB Class 10th Matric Result 2017: The Bihar Secondary Education Board (BSEB) on Tuesday declared the result of Class 10th Matric 2017 on its official website. Students of Class 10th who have been eagerly waiting for the results can now check their results on the board’s official website – biharboard.ac.in.
Bihar Baord conducted class 10th / Matriculation board exams from March 1st to March 8th, 2017. About 17,63,423 students have appeared for the exam and the result of the same has now been declared. Students will need to download their Merit list 2017 from the board’s official website. The result can also be requested on mobile – SMS – BIHAR10<space>ROLLCODE + ROLLNO – Send it to 56263.
This year’s pass percentage is 50.32%, meaning around 8 lakh students were qualified the exam, which is way for more than last year’s pass percentage of 44.66%. As usual, students from Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya have secured 6 spots out of top 10. The school was started in 2010 since the students from this residential school have been grabbing the top ranks. Check out top 10 toppers of this year’s Matriculation exam:
Top 10 Toppers
- Prem Kumar, Govind High School – 465 (93%)
- Bhavya Kumari, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya – 464 (92.8%)
- Harshita Kumari, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya – 462 (92.4%)
- Anil Kumar Rai, Karkun Lal High School Altahaat – 460 (92%)
- Shubham Kumar Pandey, SJR High School, Bishunpur – 460 (92%)
- Shivam Kumar, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya – 460 (92%)
- Deepalok Kaushik, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya – 459 (91.8%)
- Manav Gopal, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya – 458 (91.6%)
- Satyajit Kumar, RPS High School, Pokhariya – 458 (91.6%)
- Pragya Anand, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya – 458 (91.6%)
Bihar Board Class 10th Matric Result 2017 Stats
- Pass Percentage – 50.12%
- Total students appeared for exam – 1,723,911
- Total students cleared the exam – 863,250
- Total students failed the exam – 860,661
- Fail percentage – 49.4%
- 13.91% students secured first division
- 26.88% received second division and 9.32% got third division
- Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya snapped maximum number of toppers
We rely on ads for income and to keep our site functioning, so we ask you to whitelist us and let us make a difference together! Thank you for understanding.