Parineeti Chopra is an established actress in the entertainment industry best known for her appearances in Bollywood Films. She is one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood. In addition to acting, she is a celebrity brand endorser and a playback singer.
Tisha, Pari, Junior PC
She was born on October 22, 1988, in Ambala, Haryana, India.
She is currently 30 years old.
Parineeti went to Convent of Jesus Mary in Ambala. She obtained triple honours degree in business, economics and finance from Manchester Business School in the UK.
Indian / Asian
- Father – Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
- Mother – Reena Chopra
- Siblings – Shivang Chopra (Brother), Saraj Chopra (Brother)
- Relatives – Priyanka Chopra (Cousin), Meera Chopra (Cousin)
According to Parineeti, she hasn’t dated anyone.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123.5 lbs
- Body measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She first acted in 2011 romantic comedy film Ladioes vs Ricky Bahi as Dimple Chaddha to which she received Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj – Mentor, Singing Reality show (2014)
She has endorsed the following brands Kurkure, Nivea, Maaza and Spinz, WeChat, Pantene Mahindra, Coke, and PepsiCo.
Parineeti Chopra Favourites
- Favorite Actor – Saif Ali khan
- Favorite Actress – Rani Mukerji
- Favorite Movies – Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi
- Favorite Songs – Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who’s that
- Favorite Food – Kadhi Chicken, Pizza, Margarita, Rajma-Chawal
- Favorite Restaurant – Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai
- Favorite Holiday Destination – London
- Favorite Perfume – Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio
Parineeti Chopra Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of US$7 million. She takes home 3-4 crore every film and also makes a huge deal of money with brand endorsements. The rise of the Bollywood beauty is evident that she was paid around Rs 90 lakhs in her early days and today, she is one of the most sought after actresses in the industry. Her net worth has skyrocketed in the recent years and is estimated that her wealth will see a growth of 40-45% in the next few years.
Parineeti owns a couple of expensive cars including Jaguar XJL and Audi Q5. She owns a sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Worth Rs 3.2crore).
Connect with Parineeti Chopra
She is remarkably popular on social media platforms. Follow her on:
- Twitter – ParineetiChopra
Parineeti Chopra Facts
Parineeti wanted to become an investment banker and pursued triple degree in business, finance and economics from Manchester Business School but has apparently took up her career in acting due to recession in 2009 when she landed in India after studies.
She began her career as a PR consultant for Yash Raj Film productions. The damsel was subsequently offered roles in movies that marked as stepping stone in the film career. Parineeti’s fame, reputation and wealth had enhances since then.
The gorgeous actress is the recipient of several accolades, including a Filmfare and National Film Award. Parineeti Chopra net worth is estimated about $7 million US dollars which majorly comes from her appearances in movies, brand endorsements and personal investments.