Katrina Kaif Biography
Kat , Katz, Katty Kaif, Sambo
British Indian Actress, Model
Katrina Kaif was born on July 16, 1983 in Hong Kong, who is currently 34 years old.
Since her family relocated to different countries, she couldn’t able to get proper studies. She was home-schooled.
- Father – Mohammed Kaif (British businessman)
- Mother – Susanna Turcotte (British lawyer, Social worker)
- Siblings – Michael Kaif (Elder Brother ), Stephanie (Elder Sisters ), Christine (Elder Sisters ), Natasha (Elder Sisters), Melissa (Younger Sisters ), Sonia (Younger Sisters ), and Isabel (Younger Sisters )
Katrina Kaif has dated Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor to this date.
- In feet – 5 feet 8.5 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-37
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
9 (US) / 7 (UK)
6 (US) / 10 (UK)
She made her debut in 2003 Hindi film Boom, directed by Kaizad Gustad, which was a box office failure. Katrina became popular among the Bollywood circle with movies like Malliswari (2004), Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005) and Namastey London (2007).
Katrina Kaif has been affiliated with brands such as Slice, Lux, Nakshatra Jewellery and many others.
- She was named the World’s Sexiest Woman by FHM India straight for five years from 2008 to 2013.
- Kaif was named the Most Powerful Women by Verve in 2009 and 2010.
- She was named the Sexiest Asian Woman four times by UK Magazine Eastern Eye from 2008 to 2013.
- Katrina Kaif was voted the India’s Most Beautiful Woman by People India in 2011.
- In 2014, Kaif topped the Hot 100 list by Maxim India.
- In 2015, Katrina became the eighth Bollywood actor to have a wax figure installed at Madame Tussauds in London.
- She is the first Bollywood star to be featured in Peruvian photographer Mario Testino’s Towel Series.
Cars & Bikes
Katrina Kaif ha large collection of exotic cars in her garage, including a Audi Q3, a Audi Q7, and a Mercedes ML 350
She lives in a posh house in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Katrina Kaif Net worth
Katrina Kaif net worth is estimated to be $19 million dollars as of 2017. The British actress is one of the top paid actresses in B-Town with a remuneration of Rs 4 to 6 crore per film. Katrina is a high-profile celebrity endorser who charges around US$850,000 for every endorsement deal. Even though, she had lots of bumps in her career, she has earned herself a name in the industry and the only Indian actress to have launched Barbie Dolls inspired by Kaif.
Katrina Kaif Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Deep, Robert Pattinson
- Favorite Actres – Penelope Cruz, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
- Favorite Colors – Pink, White
- Favorite Movies – Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Umrao Jaan, Dil Dhadakne Do, Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Favorite Food – Yorkshire pudding, Cheesecake, Kheer, Cinnamon rolls, Steamed fish, Lamb chops with salad and baby potatoes, Grilled vegetables
- Favorite Books – All books by Sidney Sheldon
- Favorite Holiday Gateway – London, Spain, Italy, Dubai
- Favorite Perfume – Narciso Rodriguez For Her
- Favorite Band – Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay
- Favorite Restaurants – Mainland China, and Wasabi by Morimoto at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai, Hakkasan, Harrods Georgian Restaurant, Alloro, Aqua Kyoto in London
- Favorite Author – Sidney Sheldon
- Favorite Designers – Rina Dhaka, Tarun Tahiliani, Rocky S, Armani, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace
Social Media Portfolio
Katrina Kaif has established herself a place in the Bollywood’s elite A list actresses and an influential celebrity on social media. Follow her on:
Katrina Kaif Lesser Known Facts
She was born on the 16th of July 1963 in Hong Kong to a British-Indian father and English mother.
Katrina Kaif started her modelling career when she was 17, who was later discovered by London-based filmmaker Kaizad Gustad for a role in he 2003 erotic heist film ‘Boom’.
Ayesha Shroff, the producer of the film, Boom introduced her as Katrina Kaif changing her second name, becauseshe knew very well that the English name won’t go well with the audience.
She struggled a lot in the initial days of her career in Bollywood as she wasn’t fluent in Hindi, due to which she was dropped from a couple of big films.
In 2003, Katrina made her Telugu debut in the political thriller ‘Sarkar’. Following the commercial success of romantic comedy, ‘Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?’, she got several offers in which she played opposite Salman Kahan and Akshay Kumar in back to back movies.
Katrina has worked with all of the leading actors in Bollywood and considerably the heartthrob of people.
In addition to acting, Kaif is involved with her mother’s charity and participates in stage shows. She is guarded about her personal life, which is a subject of media scrutiny, as is her background.
She represented the face of the year for the Lakme India Fashion Week in 2005.
Katrina has received dozens of awards and titles throughput her career.
The stunning actress is not on Twitter, but has accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
Being a successful actress in Bollywood for more than a decade, Katrina Kaif has managed to reach new heights and so her net worth, which now stands at $19 Million.
Having gifted with great heights and exotic beauty, she is one of the highest paid Bollywood actors of all time and one of the most followed actresses in India.
Being a British citizen, who works with Indian films on a visa, has immense fan following in the country.