Huma Qureshi is an Indian actress and model, who is acclaimed for having played the role of Mohsina in the crime drama franchise, Gangs of Wasseypuer – Part 1 and Part 2. Seh collectively received several awards for her role in the film including BIG Star Entertainment Awards and two Filmfare Awards nomination. Mostly known for her works in Bollywood films, Qureshi has got her hands in South Indian language movie, who is currently filming for Rajinikanth‘s Kaala.
Huma Saleem Qureshi
Birthday / Date of Birth
Huma Qureshi was born on 28 July 1986, in New Delhi, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
New Delhi, India
After completing her schooling, Qureshi attended University of Delhi from where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in History Honours.
Indian / Asian
She has Kashmiri ancestry form her mother’s side.
- Father – Saleem Qureshi (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Ameena Qureshi (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Saqib Saleem (Younger Brother) (Actor), Naeem Qureshi (Brother) and Haseen Qureshi (Brother)
Though, there isn’t any confirmed reports about her current relationship status, the Delhi babe has a fair share of affairs with high-profile celebrities, such as Sohail Kahn, Anurag Kahsyap, Arjan Bajwa, Sahid Kapoor and Abishek Chaubey.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-38
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Qureshi made her feature film debut with a supporting role in Anurag Kashyap’s critically acclaimed crime drama franchise Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1, in which she played the role of Mohsina, wife of criminal. The film opened to positive reviews where her performance received rave response.
She hasn’t appeared in TV series besides promotional talk shows.
During the modeling days, she has appeared in various TV commercials like Samsung mobile, Nerolac, Vita Marie, Saffola Oil, Mederma Cream and Pears Soap.
Huma Qureshi Favorites
- Favorite Food – Shaami kebabs, Biryani, Sushi, Galauti, Malai tikkas, Afghani/Methi/Achari chicken, Walnut pie, Jalebi, Rabri, Gaajar ka halwa, Kheer kadam
- Favorite Actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kajol
- Favorite Movies – Kaagaz Ke Phool (1959), Om Shanti Om (2007), Harry Met Sally (1989), Titanic (1997), Blue Valentine (2010)
- Favorite Designer – Varun Bhal
Huma Qureshi Net worth
Huma Qureshi has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million US dollars. She charges somewhere between Rs 2 – 4 crore per film as salary.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/huma.qureshi
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/iamhumaq/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/humasqureshi
Huma Qureshi Facts
Prior to acting, she was well received as a model, who had associated with big names in the Bollywood industry like Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan for TV commercials.
Her acting abilities were discovered by Anurag Kashyap during a shoot of an ad film for Samsung Mobiles. He introduced her in his film as he promised to her, the role that had entirely changed her life.
Her father owns an eponymous chain of restaurants in Delhi.
Huma did an item in the 2011 British-Swedish-Indian drama film, Trishna.
Her favorite thing is shopping.
There’s a restaurant called Vatika in Uttar Pradesh, which serves a dish named after her.
If not an actress, she would have been a chef.