Known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, Emma Watson is a young, talented and beautiful English actress. She never expected that her role would earn so much fame and recognition as well as brought her several awards including a Young Artist Award, a National Movie Award, three Teen Choice Awards, among several others. This doe-eyed beauty has also starred in films of different genres like Noah, Regression, Colonia, The Circle and Beauty and the Beast. Alongside acting, she has also made a name for herself in the modeling world and also a fashion designer, who has created a line of clothing for People Tree.
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Actress, Model, Activist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emma Watson was born on 15 April 1990, in Paris France.
She is currently 28 years old.
Emma Watson attended The Dragon School, Oxford, England until June 2003 and then, Headington School also, in Oxford, England, till July, 2006.
She learnt theatre from Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England. She graduated from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.
Her religious views are unknown.
- Father – Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step Brother), Lucy Watson (Step Sister), Nina Watson (Step Sister)
Emma Watson has been dating American tech entrepreneur William Knight since October 2015.
Past to that, she had relationship with Will Adamowicz, Matthew Janney, Prince Harry Windsor and Roberto Aguire.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Emma made her acting debut in 2001 with the film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, as Hermione Granger. Thereafter, she was cast in all of the instalments of Harry Potter franchise.
As a voice actress, she has lent her voice for the character, Princess Pea in the film The Tale of Despereaux.
She hasn’t appeared in TV series other than being featured on talk shows.
She has endorsed many brands like Burberry London, Lancome , Katherine Alexander Jewellery, to name a few.
Emma Watson Favorites
- Favorite Food – Toast
- Cuisine – French, Italian, Spanish
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill (1999)
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Books – The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
- Favorite People – Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Harry Potter Book – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Perfume – Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Kenya
- Favorite Hotel – Berkeley, London, England
- Favorite Makeup Products – Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, and Tarte LipSurgence pencils. Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara
- Favorite Cocktail – Gin and Tonic
- Favorite Artist – Tracey Emin
Emma Watson Net worth
Emma Watson’s net worth is estimated at $ 70 Million. During the Harry Potter career, Emma made $15-$20 million a year, making her as Hollywood’s highest paid female star with an estimated $27 million in 2009.
She owns a Toyota Prius. She lives in Los Angeles.
Social Media Portfolio
Emma Watson Facts
She has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
Aside acting, she is fond of playing field hockey, tennis, netball. She also known different style of dance.
Emma drinks beer, but does not smoke cigarettes.
She was just 15 when she appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine, making her the youngest actress to feature on the magazine cover.
Watson won Best British Style at the 2014 British Fashion Awards.
In July 2014, she was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador.