Emma Roberts is an American actress and singer, who came into limelight with her portrayal of Addie Singer on the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous. She is also known for playing the leading roles in a number of television series and films. Hailing from a family of actors, where her father, Eric Roberts, is an Oscar-nominated actor, while her aunt, Julia Roberts, is an Oscar-winner, she started her acting career when she was nine. She has several films to her credit, including Nancy Drew (2007), Wild Child (2008), Hotel for Dogs (2009), Valentine’s Day (2010), It’s Kind of a Funny Story (2010), and The Art of Getting By (2011).
Take a look at this biography that profiles detailed information about her childhood, acting career, personal life, family, height, weight, vital stats, achievements, net worth and fun facts.
Emma Roberts Biography
Emma Rose Roberts
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emma was born on 10 February 1991, in Rhinebeck, New York, USA.
She is currently 26 years old.
Emma Roberts attended Archer School for Girls, Brentwood district of Los Angeles, California. Later, she joined Sarah Lawrence College in September 2011 but dropped out in January 2012 to focus on her acting career.
She has Irish, English, German, Scottish and Swedish descent.
- Father – Eric Roberts (Actor)
- Mother – Kelly Cunningham
- Siblings – Grace Nickels (Maternal Younger Half-Sister), Keaton Simons (Older Brother) (Musician), Morgan Simons (Brother)
- Relatives – Eliza Roberts (Stepmother), Betty Lou Bredemus (Paternal Grandmother), Julia Roberts (Aunt) (Actress), Lisa Roberts Gillan (Aunt) (Actress), Kelly Nickels (Stepfather) (Musician)
Emma Roberts has been dating fellow actor Evan Peters since 2012. Peters and Roberts have been in an off/on again relationship, leading to multiple break ups and links ups. They lastly broke up in May 2016 but reconciled in September 2016.
Previously, Roberts has dated Chord Overstreet, Chace Crawford, Dathan Kuppin, Alex Pettyfer and Ryan Sheckler.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112.5 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-32
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
She made her debut at an early age of 9 with the 2001 film Blow, in which she played the role of Kristina Sunshine Jung.
She first appeared in the children TV series, Unfabulous as Addie Singer from 2004 – 2007.
On September 27, 2005, Emma dropped her debut album, Unfabulous and More under Columbia Records and Nick Records. The album peaked at number 46 on Billboard’s Top Heatseekers chart.
Emma Roberts Favorites
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite TV Programs – Gossip Girl (2007)
- Favorite Movies – The Notebook (2004), My Sister’s Keeper (2009)
- Favorite People – Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster, Kirsten Dunst
- Favorite Bands – Paramore, Fun
- Favorite Color – Brown
- Favorite Accessory – Bracelet, Purse
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Malibu
- Favorite Actor – Rupert Grint
- Favorite Role Model – Anne Hathaway
- Favorite Workout – Pole Dancing
- Favorite Books – Elsewhere (by Gabrielle Zevin), A-List novels (by Zoey Dean)
Emma Roberts Net worth
Over the years, this amazing leggy lass has earned a net worth of $17 million US dollars. She lives in a luxury apartment in New York. She has recently spotted driving a Jaguar. Apart from than, she has a couple of exotic cars from luxury car manufactures.
Social Media Portfolio
Emma Roberts Facts
Emma Roberts has amazed the audience right from the young age with series like ‘Unfabulous’ and ‘Aquamarine’.
Over the years, Emma is a recipient of several awards including Young Artist Awards (2006), Shining Star Award (2014), Teen Choice Award (2014).
In February 2009, Roberts was named the brand ambassador for Neutrogena, appearing in print and television ads for the company.
She was included in Teen Vogue’s Best Dressed list in June 2007, September 2008, December 2008, and February 2009.