Athiya Shetty Biography
Athiya was born on November 5, 1992 and is currently 24 years old.
She was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She completed her schooling in Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai and American School of Bombay.
she studied acting in New York Film Academy, New York City, United States.
She’s Punjabi and Gujarati ancestry from her mother’s side and Tulu from her father.
- Father – Sunil Shetty (Actor and Businessman)
- Mother – Mana Shetty (Fashion Designer)
- Siblings – Aahan Shetty (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Relatives – Veerapa Shetty (Paternal Grandfather) (Hotelier and Businessman), Prema V. Shetty (Paternal Grandmother), Sujata R. Hedge (Paternal Aunt), Sumitha Tarun Pratap (Paternal Aunt)
Sooraj Pancholi (2015) – Athiya was romantically linked with actor Sooraj Pancholi after they worked in Hindi film Hero.
Arjun Kapoor (2016) – In 2016, Arjun Kapoor and Athiya were reportedly said to be dating when they were seen kissing each other in a famous nightclub in Mumbai. But, nothing came out from it.
Aditya Bhandari (2016) – Athiya and Aditya Bhandari were romantically linked for more than three years. They had on-and-off kind of relationship and it was reported that she ended her relationship with him in 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
8 (US) / 38 (EU) / 6 (UK)
2 (US) / 6 (UK)
Athiya made her first appearance on big screen with the 2015 romantic action film Hero.
She was the brand ambassador for the Indian version of Maybelline New York. She has also featured in a few Tv commercials.
She received the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for her performance in the debut film Hero.
Athiya Shetty Net worth
According to media reports, Athiya Shetty has a net worth of around US$2 million as of 2017. Her net worth raked in after her debut film which made her the most notable artist in the entertainment industry. She has amassed quite a large amount of money from endorsements and movie appearances.
Cars & Bikes
She owns a Jaguar XF and a Mercedes S Class SUV.
She lives in ultra-uber house in Mumbai along with her parents.
Athiya Shetty Favourites
- Colors – Pink, Red
- Idol – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Movies – Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- Actress – Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Actor – Shah Rukh Khan
- Lipsticks – Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Lip Balm and Maybelline’s Color Sensational Vivid Matte Lipstick
- Perfume – Narciso Rodriguez For Her
- Closet Staples – Boyfriend jeans, a T-shirt, and white keds
- Cleansing Product – Maybelline Clean Express
Social Media Portfolio
You can follow Athiya Shetty on:
- Instagram – athiyashetty
- Facebook – AthiyaShetty
- Twitter – theathiyashetty
- Snapchat – theathiyashetty
Athiya Shetty Early Life and Career
Athiya Shetty is an Indian film actress and model, who rose to fame following her incredible performance in her 2015 debut film ‘Hero’. born on November 5, 1992, Athiya is the daughter of most popular actor Sunil Shetty and director Mana Shetty. She unravelled that her destination is the entertainment industry while still in the teenage and shifted her focus on acting. She moved to New York City and attended New York Academy to study acting. She was trained in Mixed Martial Arts by master Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj.
Her debut film Hero didn’t do well at the box office but earned her a Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award and a Filmfare award nomination in Best Female Debut category. Following her film debut, she was named the brand ambassador for the Indian franchise of Maybelline New York and featured in the Indian edition of high-profile magazine covers such as Cosmopolitan, Verve, Harper’s Bazaar amongst others.