Vin Diesel Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Facts
Mark Vincent, popularly known as Vin Diesel, is an American actor and filmmaker, who gained international fame for his roles as Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious film series, Richard B. Riddick in The Chronicles of Riddick series and Xander Cage in the xXx series. In addition to his successful acting career, he has done voice roles in a handful of movies, including The Iron Giant and Groot in the Guardians of the Galaxy films and Avengers films. He has also produced movies under the banner, One Race Films.
Mark Sinclair Vincent
Diesel, Bouncer, Dom
Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Vin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967 in Alameda County, California, USA.
He is currently 51 years old.
He has English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry
After graduating from high school, he attended NYC’s Hunter College, where he studied creative writing which helped him to begin writing screenplays.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Delora Sherleen (Sinclair) Vincent (Astrologer)
- Siblings – Paul (Fraternal Twin Brother) (Film Editor), Samantha Vincent (Younger Sister), Tim Vincent (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Irving H. Vincent (Stepfather) (Acting Instructor and Theater Manager)
Vin Diesel has been in a relationship with Mexican model Paloma Jimenez since 2007. They have three children together, daughter named Hania Riley (born April 2008), son named Vincent Sinclair (born 2010), and daughter Pauline (March 2015), who is named in honor of his friend and Fast & Furious franchise co-star, Paul Walker, who died in November 2013.
Prior to that, he briefly dated his Fast and the Furious co-star Michelle Rodriguez in 2001.
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 102 kg
- In Pounds – 225 lbs
- Measurements – 46-18-35
- Chest – 46 inches
- Biceps – 18 inches
- Waist – 35 inches
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
- Clean shaved head
- Muscular physique
- Deep, gravelly, powerful voice
Vin Diesel made his acting debut in the 1990 American drama film, Awakenings. His role in the film was uncredited.
He had his first acting job in the film Strays in 1997, which was directed, produced and written by Diesel himself. The film was an urban drama in which he played a gang leader whose love for a woman inspires him to try to change his ways.
As an voice actor, his first voice work was in the 1999 movie The Iron Giant in which he voiced the titular character.
He hasn’t appeared in any television show.
His notable work in films include his roles such as Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious film series, Richard B. Riddick in The Chronicles of Riddick series and Xander Cage in the xXx series.
Vin Diesel has done endorsement work for several brands and products such as Timex watches, NOS Energy Drink, Nike, Got Milk?, among others.
Vin Diesel Favorites
- Favorite Food – Italian
- Favorite Car – Corvette
- Favorite Music – Latin, Techno
Vin Diesel Net worth
Diesel is one of the richest and successful actors in Hollywood with an amazing net worth of $200 million dollars. He lives in Los Angeles and drives a Chevy Cobalt.
Social Media Profiles
His increasing popularity has helped to gain millions of followers on Facebook and Instagram. He has amassed over 96 million followers on Facebook while his Instagram handle has over 51 million followers.
Vin Diesel Facts
1. Diesel was raised by his mother and step-father. He had never met his biological father.
2. He has an Italian Mastiff, named ‘Roman’.
3. He worked as a bouncer at the famous nightclubs in New York, Tunnel and Mars. Around this time, he earned his nickname ‘Diesel’.
4. Diesel was pretty much interested in acting ever since he was a kid. At seven, he appeared in his first stage production of children’s play Dinosaur Door at Theater for the New City in New York’s Greenwich Village. Literally, this was his start in show business.
5. His inclination towards theatre and acting urged him to take a creative writing course at his college which gave him the inspiration to start writing screenplays.
6. Diesel is noted for his recognizably deep voice; he has said that his voice broke around age 15, giving him a mature-sounding voice on the telephone
7. He was ranked #46 in Premiere magazine’s 2003 annual Power 100 List.
8. Vin was a huge fan of the video game ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ and has admitted that he played the game for over 20 years. He wrote the foreword for the memorial book ‘30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons’.
9. He had once worked as a telemarketer, selling light bulbs.
10. He received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7000 Hollywood Blvd. on August 26, 2013.
11. He is the godfather of Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow Rain Walker.
12. He is usually not vocal about about his private life.
13. His daughter Hania studies Brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo.
14. His highest grossing movie till date is 2015’s “Furious 7” which grossed $1.5 billion worldwide.
15. Diesel has been named a real-life hero as he saved a family from a flaming vehicle on September 9, 2002.