Carlos Pena Jr. is a well-known American actor and singer best known for his role in the Nickelodeon series Big Time Rush as Carlos García. He played Kenickie in the 2016 Fox broadcast of Grease Live. He provides voice to the character Bobby Santiago on Nickelodeon series The Loud House since 2016 and is a series regular on The CW’s comedy sitcom Life Sentence. He was also a member of the band Big Time Rush.
Carlos Roberto Pena, Jr.
Carlos Roberto PenaVega
Los, CP, Carlitos, CPV
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carlos Pena Jr. was born on August 15, 1989 in Columbia, Missouri, United States of America.
He’s currently 29 years old.
He is of Spanish and Venezuelan descent on his father’s side while his mother is Dominican.
Carlos attended Sagemont Upper School in Weston, Florida. He then attended a performing arts conservatory called Boston Conservatory in Boston, Massachusetts.
He got enrolled at the American Heritage School in Plantation, Florida, but dropped out to pursue a career in acting and singing.
- Father – Carlos Pena, Sr.
- Mother – Margarita Pena
- Siblings – Andres Pena (Brother), Javi Pena (Brother), Antonio Pena (Brother)
Carlos married actress Alexa Vega on January 4, 2014, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Together, they have a son named Ocean King PenaVega, born on December 7, 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
- Measurements – 43-16-32
- Chest – 43 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
Carlos Pena, Jr made his onscreen acting debut in the 2011 movie Little Birds for his role as Louis.
In 2001, Carlos appeared in the NBC medical drama series, ER, playing Arlo Escobar in an episode titled “Shot in the Dark”.
He was one of the vocalists for the American pop boy band Big Time Rush that formed in 2009. Other members of the band are Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, and Logan Henderson. They released their debut album BTR on October 11, 2010 via Columbia Records. The album charted at #3 on the US Billboard 200. Pena co-wrote the song “Oh Yeah”.
After the band stopped performing in 2014, Pena embarked on a solo career, releasing his debut solo single titled “Electrico” in Spanish on February 4, 2014. It achieved moderate success.
His role as Carlos García in the Nickelodeon series Big Time Rush from 2009 to 2013.
Carlos Pena Jr. Favorites
- Favorite Food – Potato made foods like French fries, etc., fish
- Favorite Sandwich Filling – Salami
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family (2009-Present), The Walking Dead (2010-Present)
- Favorite Movie – The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Favorite Band – Train
- Favorite Book – Into The Wild (By Jon Krakauer)
- Favorite Superhero – Hulk
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Fruits – Mango, plums
- Favorite Animal – Monkey
- Favorite Number – 14
- Favorite Flower – Rose
- Favorite Sport / Hobby – Hockey, Scuba Diving
- Favorite Football Team – The Miami Dolphins
Carlos Pena Jr. Net worth
Carlos Pena, Jr. has a net worth of $6 million. He lives in Los Angeles with his family and possess an Audi.
Social Media Profiles
Carlos Pena Jr. Facts
1. He was brought up in Western Florida.
2. Carlos had performed in musicals when he was studying in school like “Man of La Mancha”, “Grease”, and “Titanic”.
3. He moved to Hollywood in August 2009.
4. He got his big break at the age of 10 when he starred in the popular American medical drama ‘ER.
5. He has a German Shepard named Sydney and also has 2 cats – Zero & Zira.
6. Carlos PenaVega hosted the Nickelodeon game show ‘Webheads in 2014.
7. In 2015, he competed on 21st season of the reality contest Dancing with the Stars, where he was partnered with Witney Carson. He finished in the fourth place. His wife Alexa PenaVega also competed in the same season on the DWTS. She was partnered with choreographer, Mark Ballas.
8. He and his wife together run a YouTube channel, LexLovesLos, on which they have almost 700k subscribers.
9.Carlos is friends with actress Ashley Tisdale.
10. He loves adventure genre books.
11. He enjoys scuba diving.